Monday, December 27, 2010

EBAY DOLLAR EARRING MINI HAUL WITH FREE SHIPPING!!

I wanted to share how I buy fashion jewelry on Ebay. I usually buy fashion jewelry at Forever 21 , Charlotte Russe etc..because its not expensive...well Ebay is cheaper :) I was watching a You Tube video and this girl was talking about how alot of the earrings, necklaces and bracelets sold in Forever 21 are from China and that there are suppliers on Ebay. So what I did after I did my search for fashion jewelry at the top of the page then down the right hand side of the page it give you options. I picked free shipping, brand new and price range .01 to 1.00. I also looked for Ebay sellers that had a very high satisfactory rate and I had a measuring tape handy because I LOVE BIG EARRINGS LOL! All the earring I have posted below were $1.00 with free shipping! The down side is waiting for the items because of how far they are coming from. Also if you want me to list the sellers I used or email them to you just let me know :)








Total 8 pairs $8.00!! p.s Here's a tip I learned a long time ago with fashion jewelry always paint them with clear nail polish so they last a long time!!! If you end up purchasing any from Ebay let me know and send me some pics and what deals you were able to get and I can post, happy shopping!