Thursday, December 2, 2010

OTHER PLACES AND WAYS TO GET COUPONS

I hope everyone had a great day :) This is going to be part 2:
Other ways to get coupons besides the newspaper
If you really like a brand or a product email them on their company website and let them know how much you dislike or like that the product. When I first started doing this I remember someone on a forum saying to send emails to all the companies you like and write the date you email them and when they responded and if you received coupons in the mail or via email. I can tell you without a doubt that 9 times out of 10 when I emailed a company I would get a coupon no problem but they would also send me one to get the product free, just because:) And you can usually do this every 120 days and request again ! I will try to email some of these companies again and post what they send me.
Also when you register on the company websites you can print coupons from their also, and this is besides Facebook where is you "like" a product you can get a coupon too.
You can buy coupons, I know it may sound weird but there is actually people out their making money selling coupons , you can check http://www.couponmom.com for reputable sites that sell them. I have never personally bought any , if I know a coupon is coming out that I want I will buy more than one paper. Even at work me and the girls and guys in my unit will exchange coupons that's another way you can get the ones you want by exchanging with other people. Also in the forums on couponmom people will post links when they find coupons and you can print them. you can also load your store cards with coupons, Vons, Ralphs, Albertson are some you can load just go to their websites and register your cards and then you will get an email every time new one come out to load you card. Theres also Cellfire where you can load more onto you cards. The drugstores CVS, WALGREENS, RITE-AID all have their own cards and there are benefits to signing up with those also , and they all have the cards that go on your key chain or they can pull you info by you phone number. I will add a link list in a few days with all the sites I like and I use for couponing so you guys can also start using them. When your in the supermarket you can get coupons there also either there will be those little machines set up that you pull them out of my son does that when were in the store. Or when you get your receipt check because if you get a store coupon you can stack it with a manufacturer coupon.  I was in walmart last week and they had a table set up where a girl was giving out manufacturer's coupons for $1.00 of Colgate she gave me a few and at alot of places when a sale happens I get my toothpaste free. I can tell you the me and Derek (my boyfriend ,he is a single dad with three teenagers) don't pay for toothpaste because we use coupons. I started doing this right before I met Derek and once I showed him how easy and how much money he could save he was on it :) He has his own couponizer now but I remember in the beginning he wasn't too sure about the whole thing because its not a "guy" thing , well it became a guy thing when he saw how much money he was saving lol!
Just a few more things and then there maybe a part three lol! 
If you're unsure or not comfortable at first do this:
START SMALL GO TO CVS , WALGREENS STORES LIKE THAT AND BUY TWO OR THREE THINGS .GET ONE THING FREE AND BUY SOMETHING ELSE.
ONLY BUY WHAT YOU NEED DON'T JUST BUY SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COUPON. AND IF YOU GET FREE THINGS THAT YOU DON'T NEED OR YOU DONT' WANT DONATE THEM TO YOUR FRIENDS , YOUR CHURCH , LOCAL CHARITY.
Ok well I think whoever is reading this is probably sleepy right now so I'm going to stop right here and I'll pick up part three tomorrow. and again any questions email me . For part three I will go over how to breakdown reading how to use the coupon to get something free in detail, like the date and what all those crazy abbreviations mean :)