the following Wet n Wild products are now on sale for $0.69 (regular retail price: $0.99):
Silk Finish Lipstick
Creme Lip Liner Pencil
Kohl Brow Eye Liner
Dual Pencil Sharpener
Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil
Wild Shine Nail Color
So if you're interested in getting any of the above products for $0.69 each, I'd HURRY over to Walgreens as soon as possible because I can't confirm when this sale will end (could be at the end of the week, could be at the end of April). I also checked Walgreens.com and they are on sale online also with free shipping if you purchase $25.00 worth of items.
DRUGSTORE MAKE UP DEALS THIS WEEK
- $7 Extra Bucks with any Physicians Formula purchase this week. A great time to stock up on mascara, which is $9.99. With this deal, you can get it for just $2.99! This deal is even better if you can spot any of those peelie coupons or try-me-free rebates which tend to be on the packaging of the new PF products.
- Both Rimmel and Maybelline cosmetics have a good deal this week: spend $10 and you'll get $3 Extra Bucks. If you've been holding on to any Rimmel and Maybelline coupons, now's a nice time to use them.
- If you purchase a Neutrogena Naturals cleanser, scrub or bar, you'll get a lip balm FREE. As you all know. If you've been thinking about trying some of these products, this is a nice little freebie.
- On the haircare front, Marc Anthony, Salon Grafix and Samy are all BOGOFREE this week. All three brands have some interesting new products that they've debuted recently so this would be a nice time to try them.
- All Revlon cosmetics and implements are 40% off AND if you spend $10 you'll get $4 +UP Rewards. Sweet! This offer includes the Crazy Shine Nail Buffer as well.
- Almay eye cosmetics are 40% off
- CoverGirl Natureluxe and Lip Perfection products are 30% off
- All Rimmel cosmetics are 50% off this week. Yes! There have been lots of Rimmel coupons in the newspaper lately, and there's also a PRINTABLE $1 OFF RIMMEL COUPON HERE that you can use in conjunction with this sale.
ATTENTION SALLY HANSEN FANS:
At both Walgreens and CVS this week, ALL Sally Hansen products (nail strips, polishes, lip products, tools, etc.) are BOGO1/2OFF. And BOY are there coupons right now--and printable coupons to boot! RedPlum released a slew of SH coupons so click these links to print them while they're still up (i.e. HURRY!): $2 off Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, $0.50 off Sally Hansen Nail Polish, $1 off Sally Hansen Hand or Foot Cream, $1 off Sally Hansen Nail Treatment, $1 off Sally Hansen Lip Product, $1 off Sally Hansen Beauty Tool, The scenarios for awesome savings are endless with these coupons when you factor in the BOGO1/2OFF. I
If you're confused about how these coupons work with a BOGO1/2OFF sale, here's a quick scenario. Let's say you wanted to buy one of those new Sally Hansen lip treatments and a bottle of Complete Salon Manicure polish. For the purpose of this scenario, let's say the lip treatment is $5 and the polish is $8. So with the BOGO1/2OFF, your retail price for both items goes down from $13 to $10.50. THEN, you can use the $1 lip product coupon above, and ALSO the $0.50 nail polish coupon above. So THAT brings your total retail price for both items down to $9. Which is almost like getting the lip treatment for free.