Saturday, May 14, 2011

DUPLICATES FOR URBAN DECAY, NARS & STILA EYESHADOWS IN THE 88 SHIMMER PALETTE

Happy Saturday!!I'm home unfortunately because my son has been running a fever since last night, so I was online looking for a good price on Urban Decays eyeshadow half baked . The single eyeshadow is $17.00 at Sephora and on UD's website, so I decided to google UD dupes and this is what I found , JACKPOT!! I received the 88 Ultra Shimmer Pallete for my birthday (thanks Meak!!) so I have the dupe for Half Baked and a few more including Stila and Nars :) So I thought I would share because you can find the shimmer palette almost everywhere including Ebay and its way cheaper to get that than $17 to $30 a pop for a single eyeshadow .






EQUIVALENTS
1. Polyester Bride – Urban Decay
9. Scratch / Scandal  – Urban Decay
10. Half Baked  – Urban Decay
11. Vapor  – Urban Decay
13. Eldorado  – Urban Decay
14. Green Goddess  – Urban Decay
15. Shattered  – Urban Decay
19. Purple Haze  – Urban Decay, Grifter – Urban Decay
21. Maui Wowie  – Urban Decay
22. Uzi  – Urban Decay
25. Acid Rain  – Urban Decay
28. Speed  – Urban Decay
32. YDK  – Urban Decay, Chopper – Urban Decay
33. Strip  – Urban Decay
35. Honey  – Urban Decay
36. URB – Urban Decay
39. Flash – Urban Decay
44. S&M  – Urban Decay
45. Sin – Urban Decay, Kitten – Stila
46. Baked  – Urban Decay
47. Vert  – Urban Decay
48. Flipside  – Urban Decay
49. Mary Jane  – Urban Decay
50. Peace  – Urban Decay
51. Grifter  – Urban Decay
52. Fishnet – Urban Decay
54. Roach  – Urban Decay
56. Blunt  – Urban Decay
59. Protest / Mildew  – Urban Decay
61. Cobalt Blue / R Rated Duo – NARS
63. Last Call – Urban Decay
65. Toasted  – Urban Decay, Smog – Urban Decay
70. Absinthe / Graffiti  – Urban Decay
71. Tropic – NARS
72. Ransom
74. Last Call – Urban Decay
77. Twice Baked  – Urban Decay
86. Gash – Urban Decay
88. Oil Slick / Zero – Urban Decay

Here are some pics showing Urban Decay Half Baked and the dupe from the Pallete: