Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FREE HAZELNUT MACCHIATO AT STARBUCKS!!!

haz-macchiato_365x303.jpg


Free Hazelnut Macchiato at Starbucks

At participating starbucks stores, from 3/5/2013 to 3/31/2013, you can get a free, yes, FREE Hazelnut Macchiato. Starbucks just rolled these drinks out today, and to celebrate the new drink, are giving small drinks for free. Just ask for a small Hazelnut Macchiato.

There are flyers in-stores referring to the free drink. I wasn't even aware of the deal till one of the baristas told me my drink was free. The flyer doesn't appear to be required for the free drink.

Reading into the flyer, it does say to "Exchange this coupon for one free tall Hazelnut or Caramel Macchiato." However, I was not in possession of this coupon when I got my free drink, thus, the YMMV. IF you have the snipsnap app on your phone you can show them that if they need to see it.

http://www.starbucks.com/